- Very quick and easy to use
- 25-lb industrial strength magnets
- Adjustable positioning post
- Reduces time to complete proper end-play analysis and mechanics will use it
- Ensures secure attachment to wheel end hub
- Usable on ALL axle and hub models
- Configurations come pre-assembled, but can be adjusted for either truck or trailer wheel ends
- After bearing adjustment and jam nut torque procedures have been completed, place the BADG tool on the hub with the indicator needle touching the end of the axle. The magnets on the base of the legs will grip the hub firmly.
- With equal pressure on both sides of the wheel, push the wheel inboard as far as it will go.
- Set the dial indicator at “0”.
- Pull the wheel out as far as it will go.
- The dial indicator shows the amount of bearing end play. It should read between 0.001′ and 0.005′ (in accordance with TMC Recommended Guidelines).